- Category: Governing Law
- Hits: 612
Please print these terms and conditions for your records.
· All material provided to us during the production of your site will not be returned or retained unless otherwise requested.
· Domain names specified when signing up are not confirmed until your site goes live. Availability checker is only an indication of potential availability and is in no way a guarantee
· The copyright and observation of other third party copyrighted material is the responsibility of the contracted client and not that of Trusted Web Support.
· A small 'Website Design by Trusted Web Support ' link will appear at the bottom of your website's pages. This helps us promote our services. We may remove this on request however a small additional fee will apply.
· We reserve the right to use all designs produced during the production process in our portfolio of work
· In the rare event of server down time we will compensate on request one days hosting for each hour of downtime up to a maximum of one month's hosting.
· Statistics provided by Trusted Web Support.. may be subject to some distortion caused by automated website spiders adding hits to the stats records. We monitor this regularly and make changes where necessary to remove automated hits. This may cause occasional changes in website stat data.
· To cancel your account you must contact support. Notice of 7 days must be given for cancellation. Any payment due within that 7 day period may still be charged and is not refundable.
· Your cancellation is not confirmed until we contact you to confirm so. This is to ensure we have received your request and the account has been closed.
· You can cancel your account while your website is being built and only forfeit the non-refundable deposit payment. If however you wish to cancel once your website mock up / initial design has been produced, you will then be liable for the full balance of the website build and any other fees accumulated during the build process.
· All invoices are to be paid within 30 days of issue unless otherwise stated. Initial payments/deposits on all service e.g. website design, logo design etc are non-refundable.
· If you have opted to pay monthly, your monthly payments will start a month from the day you signed up. This is because we set up your hosting to build your website and other services immediately. This fee repeats every month thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
· If you have opted to pay annually, your annual payments are due on the anniversary of your sign up date. The first annual payment is due when you sign up unless agreed otherwise. This fee repeats every year thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
· To be very clear your ongoing fee automatically renews each month / year unless you cancel your services in advance of the renewal date.
· We reserve the right to pass on any charges we incur as a result of late, declined payments. If a payment should be charged-back a £25+vat fee applied to your account.
· Late payments will be subject to a £15+vat late payment fee.
· Should payments remain unpaid we will write to you giving 14 days notice to pay. If payment is not made within that time-frame a final £25+vat late payment fee will applied and the case may be referred for collection through the courts .
· In the unlikely event that a website build takes longer than 3 months where the delay is largely due to a client's failure to provide required information and we have requested multiple times for that information we may request and require the outstanding balance of any invoice for that service to be paid in full.
· If commissioning an ecommerce website, please note that we do not usually add all your products due to time constraints when building your site.
· Domain names we hold can be transferred away subject to a £15+vat admin fee. Transfers will only be actioned after any outstanding account balance is cleared.
· Should a payment such as a hosting payment become very overdue e.g. over 20 days and we have tried to contact you more than once regarding this overdue payment, we reserve the right to close the account. Any deposit payments will be forfeited.
· We retain the copyright on all materials produced e.g. logos, website designs, business cards until the entirety of the package signed up for is paid for. Once this is done, copyright of any design work is transferred to you.
· Content writing per page fee includes a maximum of 500 words per a page. Longer pages will be charged as a multiple of the per page fee.
· We will endevour to check content we produce for errors in terms of grammer, spelling and factualy accuacy however the ultimiately resolsiblity for these elements will fall on you the client. We accept no responsibliy for errors onced published.
· With serivices provided for print such as business cards and letterheads, we only provide the design portion of the process and do not provide any pritning services.
· When instructing a company to print items we have designed such as business cards and letterheads, it is your responsiility to ensure the print quality. We accept no responsibiliy should finished printed items not accurarelty reproduce colours or quality.
· Reactivation of closed accounts through cancellation by the client or automatic cancellation due to non-payment, will be subject to £50+vat reactivation fee.
· Once an account is closed, we provide no guarantee that the service can be restored as data from inactive accounts is purged from our databases periodically.
· Only our premium packages include face to face meetings. Face to face meetings for other packages are offered at our discretion and will incur additional fees.